Malware Protection on Linux Servers is high Linux-based servers much of the time collaborate with customers running other operating system, for example, Microsoft, Windows. They store and serve files made on and for those platform. In the meantime, the expanding popularity of the Linux platform has brought about the development of viruses and other malware explicitly focusing on Linux servers. With Linux currently representing to 15-20% of the overall server market and developing, these assaults are becoming more frequent and progressively extreme. Along these lines, securing Linux-based servers from hosting infected file is basic for any enterprise.
Trend Micro ServerProtect for Linux 3.0 offers thorough constant security for enterprise web-servers and file servers, keeping them from spreading viruses, spyware, and other Web thread to inward or outside endpoints. Overseen through an instinctive portable Web-based comfort, ServerProtect gives brought together virus /malware examining, pattern updates, event reporting and configuration. The arrangement stability and dependability is confirm by certification from all real Linux sellers and in addition independent third parties, for example, Virus Bulletin. ServerProtect for Linux is a key part in the comprehensive threat prevention offered by Trend Micro™ Enterprise Protection Strategy.
- Linux file servers
- Virtualized endpoints
- Linux Web and application servers
Powerful Antivirus and Spyware Protection
- Scans, detects and removes viruses in real time
- Presently with improved spyware detection and removal capability
- Virus Bulletin (VB) certified scan engine for reliable scanning
Higher Performance and Flexibility
- Real-time, on-demand, and planned examining utilizes most recent multi-threaded scanning engines for most performance while kernel-level checking limits performance degeneration.
- Customizable CPU usage amid output process enables users to adjust performance impact and scanning time
- Kernel Hook Module (KHM) is currently open to General Public License to enable customers to recompile to fit to their own modified kernel variations
Antivirus Policy Compliance
- Enables antivirus policy requirement and further update distribution through automatic updates of virus pattern and scan engines.
- Enables administrator to remain advised of virus or program occasions through email notices and SNMP traps
Centralized Management and Reporting
- Consistent combination with Trend Micro Control Manager™, centralized threat management console
- Enables central management information, policy deployment, pattern file and scan engine deployment, and central management of reports on policy implementation
- Automatic component reduces maintenance efforts through updates
- Key part of extensive threat protection across contrary networks
- Delivers high performance with kernel level, multi-threaded scanning
- assure consent with corporate antivirus policies
- Simplifies authority through central management and reporting