CBitss appreciates your visit to our Website and thanks you for your interest in our company’s products and services. Protection of your privacy and personal data is an important matter for us. We recognize your need for appropriate protection and management for any personal information you share with us. To ensure a high level of transparency and security, our declaration on data protection as set forth below will inform you as to the nature, scope and purpose of any collection, use ,processing of information and data recorded by us.
We use clients' and associates' personal information to operate and improve their websites, web and mobile applications, to fulfil your requests for information, to register your products, to process your job application, to provide you promotional materials. These uses may include providing you with more effective customer service; making the sites or services easier to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information; performing research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services & solutions, displaying the content and advertising that are customized according to your interests and preferences.
We take the trust you place in us very seriously. To protect against unauthorized access, misuse, disclosure or alteration of your personal information, CBitss employs appropriate physical, technical and administrative measures. Physical security is designed to prevent unauthorized access to database equipments and hard copies of the documents. Electronic security measures such as firewalls, access restrictions and encryption provides the protection from hacking or other unauthorized access. We limit the access to personal information for those persons in CBitss who have a specific business purpose for maintaining and processing the personal information and data.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will use your information to facilitate your order or enquiry and complete the delivery of our services.
- We may use your information to enforce our rights if necessary.
- We may also use the personal information to improve our product offering, develop and deliver products, services, content and advertising.
- We may use personal information to send you important notices and communications regarding our products and services availed or inform about any changes to our terms and conditions and policies.
- Personal information may also be used internally for research, analysis and auditing.
- Information will only be passed to a third party to facilitate your order or enquiry (the fulfilment agency or third party will be clearly identified and informed to you during the order fulfilment process) or for legal reasons.
- Your data will be processed fairly and in accordance with your rights and the law.
- We will only use your information as described in this policy unless we otherwise seek your permission.
- All information is kept securely and all staff with access to personal data has signed a specific warranty verifying that they understand the nature of and will abide by their obligations under the relevant provisions of the Law. All of our staff members have also signed confidentiality undertakings in relation to the client data and we take the enforcement of such undertakings very seriously.
- Data protection is something that we continually review to ensure that information is not kept for longer than is necessary and is as accurate and current as possible. We may periodically send out a questionnaire to all our clients asking them to update the information that we hold on them.
- We will provide you with the details of the information that we hold on or which you can request from us . We may not be able to provide information which contains the references to other people or our proprietary information, be protected by legal privilege or any other legal reason or the one which we no longer have .
- CBitss may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with provisions of law of the country and/or in case asked to do so by law enforcement and/or to protect and defend the rights of CBitss or its users or/and customers and/or for the personal safety of the users and clients of CBitss and public.
- In case of a reorganization, merger or sale, we may transfer any and all personal information which we collect to the relevant third party.
- As far as data of the students is concerned we keep that in our confidential records so that class schedules, availability of guide, exam date could be conveyed on time. In Case we forward your data to the party, we do so just if the job placements of the students is concerned and if otherwise it is required to give your credentials to any third party we take prior permission from the student. We take very serious consideration on safety, security of female candidates, students and associates.
- When you voluntarily send us electronic mail, we will keep a record of this information so that we can respond to you. We only collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. Also, when filling out a form on our site, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. In case you have submitted your personal information and contact details, we reserve the rights to Call, SMS, Email or WhatsApp about our products and offers even if, your number has DND activated on it.
We also use your personal information to communicate with you. We may send certain mandatory service communications such as welcome letters, billing reminders, information on technical service issues and support announcements. We may also contact you to inform you of the products or services availed from our company's software and its affiliates.
CBitss makes commercially reasonable efforts to keep your files complete, up-to- date and accurate. If you wish to contact us, access, update or correct your personal information please contact us at any time at: email@example.com